- Phone: +91-33-3249 5586
- Email: email@example.com
Open source is making its way into more and more enterprises with cheap, robust alternatives to solutions offered by proprietary software vendors.
Syscon Infotech added technical support and commercial based support for software that includes a unique policy-based, real-time repair feature. The company now has a version designed for full server life-cycle management.
As companies start taking a closer look at building grids, Syscon Infotech provides an open source platform to serve as the foundation for commercial, dispersed storage grids that provide secure storage because data components are scrambled and stored in separate locations.
Syscon Infotech, which provides consulting and systems integration services focused on open source software, can be the guiding hand for enterprises considering using open source to solve business problems. It helps customers determine where open source makes the most sense and helps put together open source components to create platforms for business.
PHP Application Development & PHP Application Maintenance
- Mail Server Solution
- SME and Enterprise server installations, setup and management
- Groupware & Clustering Solution
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Remote Database management
- Enterprise Resource planning (ERP)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Qmail specialist. Migration from Exchange server to Qmail.
- And also support Oracle Beehive
- Groupware Solution
- Expert in Zimbra Implementation (Open Source and paid)
- Clustering Solution
- Linux/Solaris/HP-UX based clustering
- Network Management including intrusion detection
- Ground Work, Nagios, Snort
- Specialist in HP OPEN VIEW
- Remote database management
- We provide all types of DBA services in ORACLE on HP-UX/Solaris/Linux
- Open Source Firewall implementation
- And also Cisco PIX/ASA